Thursday, July 17, 2014

New Blog to Celebrate the Spring! (Summer too!)

Welcome to my new blog, Springtime Windowsill! This new blog is long overdue, I actually wanted to create it last spring around the time I began growing my first balcony garden. I've moved since then and don't have a balcony hence the blog title. I'll be posting pictures and sharing my experience with plants and flowers I decide to grow year round, so don't let the blog title mislead you. So follow this blog and stay posted on my new sprouts and blooms! So unfortunately I deleted my FB account - along with pictures I planned to upload from last spring believing that I had backed up! But the beauty of  gardening is that you can regrow seeds year after year and watch them bloom all over again which is what I plan to do seeing that it might be a bit too late now to grow them. But for now, I'll be uploading similar stock images of those flowers that I grew last year for you to see along with a few personal photos I shot of some new flowers I've been growing this spring. That's it and thanks for checking out my new blog site! If you like this one, check out my art blog Keith's Kreations too.


No comments:

Post a Comment